If we are adult and mature now, so we are no longer the people who used to be when we are in the 20's!!!

Why we did let the stress of life, the changing of the world around us, the greedy energy of earning more money, the weak body we have and the emotions of being older every year.

Looking for perfection is not the answer of mature. I was thinking I will be better if I talk without saying and bad words, or do mistakes. We should do mistakes and learn from them. We have good days and bad ones, but we should learn by time to survive the day.

I used to make friends without any boundary, he is nice guy or not, he is Rich or not, he is stupid or lieyer, time was there for each of them. I really enjoyed the lieyer friendship, because I learned now how to lie when i need to. I'm not a big lier, but don't we need to lie sometime or one day. Ah I rememver I used to have to so much fun with poor guys, so down to earth. I will not talk about ritch people,,, i really didn't do good in that part.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin