Story photo: Brad Pitt: I've Brad Pitt attends the premiere of ''The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'' on January 22, 2009 in Paris, France.Us Magazine
Bloggers can hate on Brad Pitt all they want: He'll likely never read about it.

Asked during Newsweek's 13th annual Oscar Roundtable if he's ever "googled" himself, the Oscar nominee, 45, replied, "Dear God. No. Never. First of all, I don't really know how to operate a computer."

(He isn't completely tech illiterate: "I have a BlackBerry," he says.)

"This publicity machine is out of control," Pitt says of the downside of releasing a film. "It's everything we didn't sign up for. There's this whole other entity that you get sucked into. You have to go and sell your wares.

"It's something I never made my peace with," says the actor, who volunteered to shoot Angelina Jolie apparently breastfeeding in W magazine around the time Benjamin Button was released. "Somehow you're not supporting your film if you don't get out on a show and talk about your personal life. It has nothing to do with why I do this."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin