Just another day with some selfish people, whats wrong with the people today, If I saw someone in the office or one of my friends need a ride or he is feeling down, I will pick him and take him to whatever place he wana go, but when my car get heated up and I stopped on the side of the road, one of the guys i know, I was going to pick him, so i called to say sorry my car is heated up so i stopped on the side, he asked me where i am, so i told him, after 10min, he call me back that he is going to wait for his car to finish,

what the fuck man,,,

he didn't care and he washed his car, so i went to the office walking under the sun for 30min, there is no taxi in that area...

People did you removed your heart and mind... Sorry God but some people should go to HELL before they come to this earth.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin