As most of us, I have a past too ;) And I always remember parts of it - some of it was very fun and some of it where I was tremendously sad. The joyful part helps me get inspiration and the sad part, at times help me to get motivation but at times it also get my mood off, like waiting for 4 pm to watch the cartoons, now they have 24h cartoon channels.

Good things are always good. Remembrance of those good days, your successful works you had done in the past will force you to be patience and do more improvements even in you are going through troubles. Because you have confidence that you will be able to do that thing now as well since you had done that in the past. After all, the time you are at this time is the most important one.
So, past is the past

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin