I don't know whats going on, things was going fine, then I lost one of my friends, he was a sweet guy, but I don't regret he is not in my life again, he still alive, i mean he is not my friend anymore.

There is a very nice handsome guy in this small world, I didn't meet him in person, but i love him as a friend or my young brother, but i really care about him, i heard a bad news from him, couldn't help my self for 3 days after the bad news, i felt so weak and helpless. even the people who didn't know me well, they give me hugs and tried to make me smile, somehow people see in my eyes when i am happy or sad. But ...

I don't wana sound so drama, but i just want to say that i wish i can do something for my self to feel happy again, to make him feel happy. I think I will go eat a dark chocolate bar, this will make me happy.

Anyone for a free HUG>>>>>>

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin